Monday, November 13, 2006

Isaiah 43:1-5 (New Living Translation)

1 But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you. O Israel, the One Who formed you says, “Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are Mine. 2 When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. 3 For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I gave Egypt as a ransom for your freedom; I gave Ethiopia[a] and Seba in your place. 4 Others were given in exchange for you. I traded their lives for yours because YOU ARE PRECIOUS TO ME. You are honored, and I LOVE YOU. 5 “Do not be afraid, FOR I AM WITH YOU.


Brent's journey has been long and sometimes hard .... but our LORD has been with us and has carried us EVERY step of the way. It is our heart's desire to see Brent receive his COMPLETE EARTHLY HEALING - but also to bring GLORY and HONOR to JESUS! Please join us in BELIEVING for Brent's EARTHLY HEALING.

If you've stumbled across this site rather than coming through his caringbridge site please feel free to watch the Lord work in his life at caringbridge.org/ms/brentnason


Trusting in JESUS,
Tonya

No comments: